How dangerous is TOPCPM.COM website?Know details and safe your PC from damage:
TOPCPM.COM is a fake website.It is actually a redirect webpage. Once entered into PC it replace browser homepage and redirect browser to malicious website. .User might have to face various issues while working on the PC. TOPCPM.COM program can initiate lots of potentially harmful programs to run within the background. It also installs other adware and PUPs that silently alters the content of Web pages and search results.It shows enormous invasive advertisements that could affects your PC performance. TOPCPM.COM accomplishes lots of changes to the browser.It flood the browser with unwanted menu items and toolbars which are completely useless. If you are wondering how this virus ended up on your computer, most probably it has been installed with some free program or game. Freeware installers often try to trick users into installing several potentially unwanted programs, including adware.
Quickly follow below guide to remove this virus manually from PC.
OR Try Manual steps to remove TOPCPM.COM , but before you try manual steps read the guidelines which is very important in this case.
- Users attempting manual steps must be well versed with the technical skills of the computer, because you have to go through system’s internal file and edit configurations. If not handled cautiously can damage hard drive or tamper other installed applications.
- Users need to back up all their important files, data and other important applications.
Automatic Removal solution to Remove TOPCPM.COM .
Remove TOPCPM.COM instantly in just 3-4 steps.
Manual Guide to Remove TOPCPM.COM .
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions from web browsers:
[wptab name=’Internet Explorer’]
[wptab name=’Google Chrome’]
[wptab name=’Mozilla Firefox’]
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related TOPCPM.COM extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.5. Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information
6. Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Note: This can only remove the extensions and add-ons from the browsers. The complete removal means more than this. You must reset browser settings and re-launch all the browsers. It is recommended to use automatic Reset browser option from the SpyHunter strong antivirus tool.
Step:-2 • Remove all associates files from operating system:
[wptab name=’Windows XP’]
|From Windows XP:
1. Click Start.
2. Choose control panel.
3. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
4. Find TOPCPM.COM related files.
5. Click Remove button.
[wptab name=’Windows 8 / 10′]
|From Windows 8:
1. Right click on the bottom left corner of the computer screen.
2. Choose control panel from the left menu.
3. Go to programs and Features and click uninstall a program.
4. Search for TOPCPM.COM and related suspicious program.
5. Click Uninstall button.
[wptab name=’Windows 7 / Vista’]
|From Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click start and select Control panel.
2. Select Programs and features and Uninstall a program.
3. Find TOPCPM.COM related files.
4. Click Remove button.
Step:4 •Find out all registry entries added by TOPCPM.COM .
- Hold down the Option key while looking at the Go menu in Finder to access the ~/Library folder.
- Find related entries and delete them one by one. Recheck to ensure all files are deleted.
While performing manual removal process if you stuck at any point of time, immediately stop the process, as it needs very patience and understanding. Rather opt for quick removal method which is convenient and time saving.