PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE virus introduction:
PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE virus enters into PC with out user’s permission.Then it steals sensitive information stored in PC memory and share this data with hackers. It comes into PC by spam mail attachments.
PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE give user’s personal information like IP address,Bank login ID,password,Account number,and then shared it to hackers.It locks the system. This virus gets distributed on PC through bundling of software. It opens backdoor for the hackers.This Trojan virus also changes network settings so as to allow malicious programs like rootkit to hook within the PC and record all keystrokes of the user. It mainly targets the financial data, important logins/passwords of banking accounts and social account activities. These collected data are then sent to remote server for performing evil tasks.
Once entered it
- inserts its malicious code into executable files on the infected system to execute automatically.
- overrides crucial registry entries causing permanent damage.
- Give sensitive data to hackers.
OR Try Manual steps to remove PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE , but before you try manual steps read the guidelines which is very important in this case.
- Users attempting manual steps must be well versed with the technical skills of the computer, because you have to go through system’s internal file and edit configurations. If not handled cautiously can damage hard drive or tamper other installed applications.
- Users need to back up all their important files, data and other important applications.
Automatic Removal solution to Remove PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE .
Remove PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE instantly in just 3-4 steps.
Manual Guide to Remove PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE .
Step:1 • Remove unwanted and suspicious browser add-ons, toolbar and extensions from web browsers:
[wptab name=’Internet Explorer’]
[wptab name=’Google Chrome’]
[wptab name=’Mozilla Firefox’]
|From Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Firefox.
2. Type about:addonds on the address bar.
3. Search related PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE extensions or other suspicious extensions.
4. Click the remove button.5. Click on the orange Firefox icon->> choose Help ->>choose Troubleshooting information
6. Click on Reset Firefox. Choose Reset Firefox again to make sure that you want to reset the browser to its initial state. Click Finish button when you get the Import Complete window.
Note: This can only remove the extensions and add-ons from the browsers. The complete removal means more than this. You must reset browser settings and re-launch all the browsers. It is recommended to use automatic Reset browser option from the SpyHunter strong antivirus tool.
Step:-2 • Remove all associates files from operating system:
[wptab name=’Windows XP’]
|From Windows XP:
1. Click Start.
2. Choose control panel.
3. Choose Add/Remove Programs.
4. Find PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE related files.
5. Click Remove button.
[wptab name=’Windows 8 / 10′]
|From Windows 8:
1. Right click on the bottom left corner of the computer screen.
2. Choose control panel from the left menu.
3. Go to programs and Features and click uninstall a program.
4. Search for PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE and related suspicious program.
5. Click Uninstall button.
[wptab name=’Windows 7 / Vista’]
|From Windows 7/ Vista:
1. Click start and select Control panel.
2. Select Programs and features and Uninstall a program.
3. Find PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE related files.
4. Click Remove button.
Step:4 •Find out all registry entries added by PERFORMANCE TOOL\CONHOST.EXE .
- Hold down the Option key while looking at the Go menu in Finder to access the ~/Library folder.
- Find related entries and delete them one by one. Recheck to ensure all files are deleted.
While performing manual removal process if you stuck at any point of time, immediately stop the process, as it needs very patience and understanding. Rather opt for quick removal method which is convenient and time saving.